Location: Central London
Salary: c.£30,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Sought after opportunity to join a multi-award winning media and communications agency with an excellent thought-leadership and creative innovation heritage. Repeatedly enjoying number one status in industry rankings, their global footprint takes them to over 100 countries, where they service an enviable client list including PepsiCo, Apple, Hasbro, Renault Nissan, Google, McDonalds, Sony and Bacardi.
They seek a Social Intelligence Executive to support with the expansion of services across all their EMEA clients and network. Developing and working on their suite of social intelligence solutions, you will:
- work with account teams helping solve their social intelligence challenges
- deliver inspiring social intelligence that will guide insights to solve individual client challenges and fuel the creative strategies for their full portfolio of clients
- deliver insights into the performance of owned social channels, content and audiences
- use a range of social intelligence tools across listening, analytics and influencers to understand what drives audience engagement
- collaborate across the business to ensure they are creating audience, channel and content strategies that resonate with audiences
With proven social media intelligence or analyst experience, you will be adept at using a number of best in class tools across listening, analytics and influencers. Renowned for their commitment to training and development, their bespoke internal training programme will ensure your skills and abilities in this high demand area will skyrocket.
Despite employing over 200 people, the EMEA team has retained a small agency feel – with all the benefits and ambition of the world’s leading media network. Reflecting their international service, team members emanate from all over the world speaking multiple languages, so language fluencies would be a bonus. Given their dedication to recruiting and promoting from within, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly collaborative team and boost your career with a market leading employer.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies