Salary: £Highly Competitive + truly outstanding package
Job type: Contract
Preeminent global name in the media and entertainment industry, our client seeks a Senior Insight and Analytics Analyst to support the continued growth of their streaming services delivering world-class, personalised entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
Building relationships and collaborating cross-functionally throughout the business, you will be instrumental in their drive to secure the direct to consumer market, ensuring the team’s analytical output supports this strategic priority. Passionate about, and proficient in analytics, you will be highly proactive, hands on, and be happy working on both the detail of execution and the broader challenges of ensuring that analytics creates value within the business. A high degree of autonomy will translate into high visibility across the business. Proactive with a strong sense of ownership, you will be keen to make a significant contribution to the continuous improvement of the team’s analytics landscape while growing into the role.
Required experience includes:
- Highly skilled at SQL writing and querying relational databases.
- Proven experience mining and extracting insights from large and disperse datasets and translating them into business recommendations.
- Comfortable communicating data in a crystal clear and crisp way.
- Experience with data modelling and statistical hypothesis testing.
- Solid experience with using digital analytics tools or data e.g. Adobe/Omniture.
Unparalleled opportunity to join a global leader and enjoy all the rewards, phenomenal benefits and career enhancement such a company brings.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies