Location: Central London
Salary: £45-50,000 + bens
Job type: Permanent
Major record label offering a truly exciting role leading strategic research projects for multiple stakeholders ranging from commercial areas to marketing strategy. You will be responsible across all elements of the project - from project design and analysis right through to the delivery of reports. This role will be hands on when it comes to data, however key to success will be the ability to turn the data in to meaningful and strategic recommendations the business can action.
Becoming part of an ‘in-house consultancy’ means ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders is paramount to success along with turning business questions in to actionable research projects. The key to success will be dictated by the individual’s ability to turn a range of information in to a succinct and clear strategy which can then be communicated back.
As a global role, a key objective will be communicating research to both central and local market stakeholders around the globe. You will need to be a natural presenter and be able to engage a range of different audiences throughout the business.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable blending a range of research methodologies to provide the most actionable research (including quantitative, qualitative and large internal data sets). Recent projects include looking at the role of the music video in a streaming world, what is the opportunity for continued growth in the streaming market, how is voice activation changing the music industry.
This is a truly exciting role that delivers important strategic direction to the business. We’re looking for someone who can bring new ideas and creativity to an already dynamic and successful team. You will come from either research agency or clientside and bring:
- Proven experience in consumer insight.
- Comfortable with multi-methodology studies. Strong quantitative research skills are a must but some qual is highly desirable.
- Good experience working on large scale strategic projects and international research.
- A proven track record of turning data in to strategic recommendations which the business can action.
- Be confident taking briefs from stakeholders and have ability to turn broad business questions in to strategic research projects.
- Strong communication skills are essential, accomplished presenter and be able to command a room of senior people.
- Proven client management skills are a must, be able to meet with senior stakeholders and hold high level discussions.
- Be commercially savvy and understand the impact research can have on our business strategy.
- Ability to develop good looking and exciting story led deliverables.
- Keen interest in the music industry and demonstrate passion for the category.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies