Salary: Up to £72,000 + excellent benefits
Job type: Permanent
A historic infrastructure organisation is further modernising and seeks an Insight leader to focus the development of their customer offer. Their business spans the consumer, customer and leisure sectors so this role is fantastically varied and a great opportunity for a senior insights specialist looking for a broader challenge. The Head of Insights will be responsible for supporting business strategy and driving profitable growth by providing end-to-end insight provision for the whole business and working with the Leadership team to support informed decision making.
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for implementing a focused and business-orientated strategy for evolving insights.
You will work in a collaborative matrix environment to support business leaders, marketing and sales across all business value streams to deliver timely market level insight to support cradle to grave decision making.
- delivering market insight, analysis and reporting to the Executive and Leadership team
. utilizing data, research, business and customer insights to identify market and customer trends, key areas for growth and improved ROI on marketing spend.
- managing the relationship with market research and insights agencies
- own the briefing, management and reporting on customer and consumer research and analysis
- Significant product or market insights experience within a commercial consumer environment
- Experience of predictive modelling (linear / logistic regression) and econometric modelling
- Experience of managing a team of researchers
. Demonstrable experience interacting with CRM and data teams, combining data and insights across broad commercial and marketing insights
. Experience within a consumer direct marketing business with complex brand/product range
This role comes with an impressive list of employment benefits including an onsite gym, excellent CPD support and a generous pension scheme.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies