Location: Central London
Salary: £225-300 per day
Job type: Contract
Our client is a unique organisation focussed on the tourism sector with an international reputation for influential marketing and comms campaigns as well as a wide range of successful partnership programmes both in the UK and overseas.
They seek a Digital Testing Manager for an immediate start three month contract. Reporting to the Senior Digital Optimisation Manager and working across departments you will:
- Formulate digital testing hypotheses, manage in-house team of execs to implement, monitor and report on test and learn projects – website, email, social
- Upskill, train and mentor members of Digital Optimisation team in key areas of digital optimisation (test and learn, digital KPIs and data-driven decision-making, digital analytics, tools – GA, heatmapping, optimisation tools, data visualisation software)
- Project manage test and learn project workflows
With 4+ years’ experience in digital analytics, optimisation and insights, you will have:
- Experience of managing end to end implementation of website A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience of working using Agile methodologies.
- Advanced GA, digital analytics, heatmapping and optimisation packages skills
- Experience of mentoring, managing and upskilling in-house digital teams
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies