Location: Central London
Salary: c. £25-£30,000 pro rata
Job type: Contract
Global Music industry organisation seeks an analyst to join their Global Insights team. You will be the International Insights Analyst supporting the team that provides research and analysis on the recorded music market and insight on trends in music.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain, update and manage databases and provide data, insights, reports and analysis.
- Compile and check information coming from various sources, ensuring consistent, high quality and accurate reporting by all parties in a timely manner
- Develop insights including market intelligence, contributing to regular publications and reports
- Work with teams around the world to develop an understanding of key issues, come up with solutions and provide them with robust and consistent data and analyses that can be used to support their activities
- Liaise and maintain relationships with external data providers, support research and development of new methodologies for measuring music consumption
- Contribute to the annual global consumer survey, presentations and reports.
The role requires:
- A degree in an analytical discipline (Economics, Business, Maths, Statistics)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, ability to analyse and summarise large data-sets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant experience in an analytical role ideally with media and digital data sources e.g. comScore and SimilarWeb
- Interest in digital developments and technology trends
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A pro-active individual who can work in a small and dynamic team and deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- A love of music
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies