Location: West Midlands (Region)
Salary: c.£25-30,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
World-leading designer and producer of quality consumer and professional products.
Joining their growing product management team, you will support the Insights & Product Marketing Manager with the running of insights and NPD projects which will ultimately inform strategic growth across the business. This is a broad role, with the opportunity to assist across all areas, including:
- Building and presenting key insights and consumer strategies for stakeholder meetings
- Product development - both new and existing
- Concept and usability testing
- Market, competitor and consumer analysis using various tools such as GFK data, competitor intelligence, store visits, research and insights
- Consumer panel management
- Launch events
With a degree in a business or marketing related subject and some commercial experience within the consumer products arena, you will have a passion for the brands and marketing space. This is a busy, multi-functional role working with people across the company, so you will need excellent time management skills and will be a confident communicator.
Ambitious and looking to develop your insight, consumer and marketing understanding, this is an entrepreneurial environment where you will thrive and progress. Competitive salary and generous ‘big company’ benefits on offer.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies