Location: Central London
Salary: c.£60-65,000 doe + benefits
Job type: Contract
Handling a range of data sources and with expertise in various research areas, they provide unique detail into evolving attitudes and behaviours of today’s music consumers and their artists’ audiences. Servicing clients across the global business, they deliver actionable insights that feed into strategy, operation, and promote revenue optimisation.
Reporting in to the Director of Consumer Insights the role will be leading big, strategic, analytical projects autonomously along with co-ordinating the workflow and pipeline of a team of 5 analysts. This is an extended maternity cover position, ideally starting in February and lasting 14 months (to allow for the handover period).
Your role within this team will be to take broad business questions from which you will develop engaging briefs and translate them into a clearly structured solution. This will include:
- Driving projects from start to finish: define the data needed, conduct the analysis and come up with conclusive answers and specific strategic recommendations.
- Performing analysis on large sets of commercial data to identify actionable recommendations
- Developing new ways to look at data, creating new frameworks of data analysis and interpretation for the business.
- Applying contextual knowledge about artists and the music industry in your commercial data analysis and interpretation.
- Understanding and communicating the implications of the changes in the music landscape in the data analysis interpretation.
Your background will ideally include the entertainment/tech industry, but more important will be your track record of delivering effective and innovative ways to use data to drive recommendations and your extensive experience performing hands-on analysis. Database analytics and data extraction will be using SQL and hands-on statistical modeling using R and Python.
This is a truly exciting role that delivers important strategic direction. We’re looking for someone who can bring new ideas and technical rigour to an already dynamic and successful team.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies