Location: Central London
Salary: c.£60,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Global product manufacturer and innovator in the health and well being space seeks a Global Data Analytics Manager. This is an influential new role within a growing company active in over 100 countries.
Delivering analysis to support international trading and merchandising, you will champion data led initiatives and deliver actionable insight, interpretation and strategic direction for internal and external stakeholders with the goal of driving global trade effectiveness, especially across e-commerce platforms and trade.
Reporting to the Global E-Commerce Director your main tasks will be:
- Work with digital business, marketing and other cross functional teams to develop a measurement methodology for customer facing activities
- Develop a data science driven approach to problem solving and hypotheses testing through data research or live measurement of customer facing applications and commerce tools.
- Design and implement an A/B and multivariate testing approach that can be adopted across the business for digital campaign, messaging and conversion testing
- Develop and implement global marketing KPIs and ROI measurement
- Work closely with other functions to extract insights from all marketing and product activities including tradeshows, advertising, campaigns, marketing connected product interactions
- Use internal tools such as CRM systems and external resources such as industry benchmarks to provide insights.
They seek experience within e-commerce marketing with the ability to develop actionable insights based on your expertise in complex customer analysis, SQL and Google Analytics. A good communicator you will be adept at translating complex data into easy to understand messages.
As a company they place great value on social competency, a high level of quality consciousness, innovative products and employee-friendly employment conditions including the potential for flexible working.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies