Location: Central London
Salary: Up to c.£30,000 doe + great benefits
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to future proof your career on the field & tab side of the mr industry? This Project Manager role wis with a full service digital market research agency with some of the most sophisticated tech in the industry.
Exciting mix of city and out of town life working across their Central London (SW1) and Kent (TN24) offices.
- Highly reputed market research practice within an innovative rising brand in the comms agency community.
- Spacious offices.
- Team of nearly 100 working in an flat organisational structure.
- Project Manager will manage and oversee small to medium projects.
- Primarily field and tab based projects for other market research agencies.
- Maintain and enhance relations with existing and new clients.
- At least 1 year’s experience as a Junior Project Manager
- Knowledge of all aspects of research lifecycle (inc. sampling, fieldwork methodologies, data execution requirements)
- Experienced at delivering projects of small to medium revenue on time and to budget
- Able to plan and document research requirements and brief supplying departments
- MRS Certificate or Project Manager Certification an advantage
- Great salary, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Company Pension, 33 days holiday and some lovely perks
- Regular social events
- Full training supported by their comms agency parent company
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies