Location: Central London
Salary: Up to c.£60,000 + up to c.£15,000 ongoing OTE plus uncapped 8% on brand new biz
Job type: Permanent
Survey-led marketing research company with a strong heritage in bespoke online and mobile polling is expanding their offer and seeks a commercially focussed professional to support the senior leadership team with its planned growth and evolution.
With the solid backing of a major PR and media agency and a crack research team to deliver the work, they are building on their very recent 30% growth and expanding their range of expert areas. They are re-positioning to widen their product suite to meet the rising demand for data-driven insights from their direct brand clients as well as from PR, Marketing and Ad agencies. The volume of interest in their offer has given rise to a brand new role - a New Business Director working into a talented Chief Operating Officer.
You will have an understanding of the insights space, be up to date with its evolution and have a strong opinion of where the opportunities will be presenting themselves in the short, medium and long term. You will be an established new business professional in the space with your finger on the pulse of what is going on and how to frame a conversation based on the needs of the prospects. You will be a proactive account developer who is driven by targets and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Core responsibilities will be classic new business stuff including:
- New business presentations, pitches and proposals
- Providing strategic planning and insight in light of growth
- Supporting the development and implementation of business development tools from lead generation to proposal writing
- Establishing new market strands and growing existing revenue streams
- Identifying key competitor activity and recommending different strategies to leverage advantage
- Working with the technical teams to build new sales propositions and negotiate long term partnerships and contracts
- Producing and developing marketing material to support external comms
If you seek a consultancy style sales position in the research space, then this is a great opportunity to be highly influential in a new role offering plenty of scope and meaty rewards.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies