Location: North London
Salary: c.£27-30,000 doe + benefits
Job type: Permanent
We are excited to be working with this new client, a specialist qualitative recruitment operation for research and UX agencies plus end clients in consumer, B2B, healthcare and automotive sectors. Business is booming and they seek a further market research fieldwork professional to support this and their exciting growth plans to extend operations into more sectors and across Europe.
As Senior Field Executive, you will be running the overall management and development of qual field recruitment projects, including:
- End to end project administration
- Client handling
- Briefing existing and new external recruiters and building relationships with them
- Supporting senior staff
- Input on new structures, processes and procedures for the fieldwork team
- Profiling of clients to ensure you are providing them clear expectations
- Communication on project ethics from screeners to feasibility
- Ensuring the company’s KPI’s are being met
You will need to demonstrate a high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, a problem solving mentality and experience of managing staff. Recruiting great respondents is the cornerstone of the business alongside strong client service. They are equally passionate about the development of their own team including investment in screener writing training, AQR Training and attending MRS conferences. With a very modern attitude to working arrangements including flexible hours, wfh and 4pm finish on Fridays, they are based in lovely modern offices conveniently located on the Northern Line.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies