Location: Central London
Salary: c.£180-250/day dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a specialist global division of one of the world’s leading comms groups. Their supreme aim is to harness the power of cutting-edge marketing, communications and creativity to become key tenets of behaviour change activity throughout the International Development sector. Clients include private foundations and charities, national and international Governments, multilateral and bilateral organisations.
They seek a Freelance Social Media Analyst on a one month contract ideally with flexibility to extend if needed. With excellent analysis and reporting skills, your main responsibilities will be:
- Use social media tools (Crimson Hexagon, Tubular Labs, BrandWatch etc) to identify and monitor narratives, key accounts, influencers
- Cover Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other platforms with visual data
- Scrape the data off online forums, blogs, websites (e.g. using Python coding or other)
- Update queries based on the evolution of narratives
- Distil insights and report key findings in succinct regular reports, summarising key digital metrics (including sentiment, reach, influence, thematic clustering etc)
- Able to work with and update dashboards to present key social media metrics e.g. Crimson, Power BI, Tableau etc.
Getting involved in issues of global concern and working directly with clients at the highest national level, this is a rare and exciting chance to take your expertise and apply it to some of the greatest challenges facing humanity.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies