Location: Central London
Salary: c.£35-40,000 doe + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Lovely opportunity to reach out across both online communities and full service ad hoc quant and qual research. Our client is one of the most respected mid-sized strategic insight agencies in the industry and their contemporary way of working sees client facing execs across their entire flat structure always staying involved and understanding clients’ issues with as much breadth and depth as possible.
This is a career development opportunity for a bright and ambitious researcher keen to progress both their own and the company’s expertise in digital based research. You will be joining their team focused on developing and delivering innovative and creative research solutions using a wide range of techniques including online communities, usability, eye tracking, remote testing etc. as well as their proprietary online research platform. The role will include:
• Helping to run/manage existing online communities
• Managing ad-hoc research projects (which may tie-in with online communities or be independent of them)
• Helping to win new projects by assisting with/writing proposals (including online communities and ad-hoc research)
• Test new tools, features and products developed for their online research platform (and provide ideas)
• Support in testing and launching new automated products
Their consultancy outputs are based on both qual and quant, so you would ideally be comfortable working on both. Technology, media, telecoms and services sectors dominate their enviable client list and their work broadly covers brand, communication, NPD, customer needs and relationships as well as other areas.
Relaxed, mutually supportive, high quality, secure environment with unsurpassed team retention and solid career progression.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies