Salary: c.£38,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a top research agency with a centre of online and mobile excellence within a global network and local offices with passionate online and mobile research professionals who are proposing and delivering the best approaches according to clients' needs. Their portfolio combines integrated end-to-end and device agnostic solutions ensuring speed, people engagement, large coverage and competitiveness.
As a Client Service Manager, you'll be leading the relationship in the UK and the Nordics. They provide expert guidance on the online and mobile topic, cover pitches, introduction of new initiatives, driving sales and monitoring local needs and trends.
You'll be establishing and maintaining strong relationships with people with various levels of seniority from across the UK and Nordics to facilitate communication between local research teams, regional and global IIS.
What you'll be doing:
- Consistently building enduring partnerships in the UK and Nordic markets
- Provide business analysis and recommendations for a better service and an increased business volume
- Increasing local awareness of existing products and capabilities
- Supporting with information on online research & best practices
- Providing knowledge of panels and feasibility for research projects
- Providing sales support material to client account managers
- Working with Quotation and New Product Development groups to identify new business opportunities (including new online research tools).
- Validating the specific pricing policies associated with accounts
- Providing insight on sample demands to feed into sample development management strategies
We are looking for someone wo has experience in managing client organisations or groups. You'll have a background in market research with proven experience in customer service and negotiation.
You'll be someone who is -
- Able to change and drive change with an open minded, proactive and flexible approach
- Able to plan effectively and work under pressure
- Results oriented
- Team spirited & with strong leadership skills
- Able speak or understand Nordic languages (this would be a bonus!)
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies