Location: Central London
Salary: c.£40-50,000 DOE + benefits
Job type: Permanent
B2B intelligence consultancy seeks a new addition to its research team. Specialising in gaining real insight into the world’s wealthiest business-owning and financial families, this team conducts primary research within this important community, recruited through their own extensive network and delivers research across a huge range of topics and sectors.
Reporting to the Director of Research, you will run sponsored research projects, with ownership of all stages from scoping out the research to producing a thought leadership report containing the key findings.
The main responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Project management – Ensure each project is properly planned and executed to the highest standard.
- Research – Conduct qual and quant, most projects involve a blend of both. You will develop discussion guides/quantitative surveys, help recruit research participants, conduct interviews, analyse results, lead the identification of key findings and brainstorm implications.
- Sponsor management – Manage the research sponsors to ensure that they are engaged and involved at every stage, while protecting the absolute independence of the research. You will also seek to understand the sponsor and their wider needs, and think about other future opportunities.
- Report writing and presentation – Write thought leadership reports and in time, present the findings at Conferences around the world
- Five plus years' quant or quant/qual experience, either on the client or agency side.
- Experience with banking and investments
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English, and experience of authoring research reports.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Previous experience in successfully managing clients and client relationships
- Working knowledge of quantitative research analysis software such as Q would be a bonus
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies