Location: Central London
Salary: c. £60,000 + bens, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent
If you are highly engaged by the wider world and passionate about delivering the insight that will inform critical decisions, this is a rare and exciting chance to apply your skills to the digital age and some of the ultimate challenges facing humanity. There is significant room for rapid growth for the right individual in an exciting business that is expanding through times of change.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful social listening and analytics consultancy. The role has been created to oversee and deliver vital research and insight projects for a fascinating government contract with diverse audiences using multiple earned, owned and bought datasets. In addition to this key plank of your responsibility you will be the in house lead on data strategy and contribute to proposals and provide the bedrock of their analytics capability and advise on its application for commercial and public consultancy engagements .You will devise their data strategy offer be able to build it in your own vision.
You will lead the communication with data engineers/ scientists. You will commission, design and acquire data from third parties so you should be able to make quite complex things simple for those around you and be strong on clarity and sharing information and good with people as well as programs.
The consultancy produces behavioural insights and deep social media intelligence through a range of data sources and analytics with a consultative, high end offer. They harness the power of cutting-edge techniques to deliver finely crafted deep rinse insight that accurately reflect the sentiments, behaviours and attitudes of people across the world using the web's most active social destinations. Focuses include global and UK security challenges they have up to the minute technology and a highly developed and proven platform to give them an edge
For this role we seek someone from within the world of Insights, Analytics, and Evaluation or Information delivery with knowledge of central government networks and frameworks.
Key requirements are:
- At least 5 years in a customer data strategy role, with a background in social data analysis.
- A clear thinker with deep experience in social
- Has an excellent quantitative lens allowing for an on-spot diagnosis and assessment of available data to isolate project challenges, opportunities, cutting through complexity to build elegant solutions.
- Ability to translate project requirements into manageable data science project components.
- Deep experience in all social/digital data sources across the paid, owned and earned media including deep social listening, site analytics, business intelligence and syndicated consumer research systems.
- Outstanding in storytelling using data visualisation techniques with a clear ability to structure and synthesise complex data
- Outstanding people & communication skills
- Ability to manage and brief a small internal team on a daily / weekly basis to ensure strategic vision is realised
- Strong communicator in internal and client-facing capabilities
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies