Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £90,000 + bens
Job type: Permanent
Global Consumer Research Agency with an enviable array of consumer clients and a world class Project Management team seeks a senior team member to help manage this significant team, act as second in command and run a high profile client.
Providing end to end Project Management to major clients, the team are client facing and are focused on delivering projects, on time, to scope and budget, and always with highest quality in mind.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who prides themselves on their Market Research knowledge, leadership & best-practice project management abilities, and who thrives in an environment with the flexibility and support to make an impact each day.
- Establish clear objectives and drive implementation of strategy across the client-facing business, identifying needs, removing barriers and driving change
- Working closely with the Senior Leaders who work with this client across the various Service Lines. Identify needs, remove barriers, drive change management to optimize the effectiveness of how we work with this client.
- Lead and support the Project Management team in their collective and individual achievement of objectives, helping coach individuals as they develop their careers.
- Objectively assess situations and drive our teams to negotiate with clients and suppliers to optimize profit across the business.
- Establish, implement and manage best practice processes and employee behaviours for best-in-class project management support of research projects.
- Continually striving for efficiency through innovation, implementing better ways of working and upskilling individuals to deliver.
- Support the research teams with client briefs through to delivery, by making recommendations around methodologies and approaches for complex trackers, raising risks and pitfalls and ability of business to deliver.
- Working with the wider Project Management transversal group, establish contracts with external suppliers that provide the business the support we need now and for future.
- Working and coordinating with other Service Lines & Project Management teams to leverage best practices for most efficient, high quality delivery of services and profitable business, ensuring consistency and remove duplication between Project Management teams.
What do I need to bring with me?
We are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated and experienced leader with strong skills in quantitative market research project management, to drive the efficient delivery of work to a major Client across our UK business.
You’ll have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams to achieve success. You’ll display courage as a leader and be able to make tough decisions, driving success through expertise.
You’ll also bring:
- Ability to execute plans to strategy through strong change management, be confident in making financial decisions and in understanding financial implications.
- Ability to multi-task, looking after many varying initiatives and teams simultaneously with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle clients and suppliers at a very high level, being commercially astute, and having the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business and the client.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies