Location: Central London
Salary: £40 – 55,000 + Bens
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a pioneering strategy house working on a range of branding, Innovation and experience challenges for big name and disruptive global brands. This is a company that provides clarity and direction; they support and enlighten the strategic thought process that helps their clients to make the right decision!
They are keen to add another outstanding person to the consultancy team. They seek a strategist with strong knowledge and understanding of qualitative methodologies both traditional and digital. Perfect for someone who is able to translate insight into strategic recommendations that inspire brand growth.
You will work alongside some of the sharpest minds in the brand, innovation, strategy and insights space and lever your own specialisms to skill yourself up to be a genuinely strategic and creative strategic consultant.
As a senior strategist you will get the chance to:
- Lead strategic projects (innovation and brand strategy focused) with support from senior
- Extract insights from complex research, identifying the strategic implications and insights that inspire brand growth
- Write clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- Co-facilitate workshops and debriefs
- Communicate with clients and actively build relationships across existing clients
- Contribute to proposal writing and business development
- Conduct a variety of qualitative research methodologies including, but not limited to online communities, mobile ethnography and online and face to face focus groups and depths
- Identify ways to evolve and optimise the qualitative offerings, tools and techniques based on experience
This is a great role for those looking to use their qual and strategy skills in a challenging and exciting consultancy where you’re thinking and technical excellence will have a direct impact on the future direction of some of the world’s biggest brands.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies