Salary: £50 – 55,000 + Bens
Job type: Permanent
When the right companies are bought together the offer to clients becomes very powerful. Our client is a very modern, forward thinking Marketing Services Company who has paired top research and analytics firms with creative and strategic marketing agencies with the shared mission of igniting growth for the world’s top brands.
This role sits within the insights arm that harmonises both cutting edge online/digital approaches with in-person qual studies and in-depth quant research. Their current need is for a senior qualitative researcher to play a major role within the team, with clients and on projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong heritage in qual. You will be keen to look beyond the research and push your thinking, eager to investigate and develop flexible, unorthodox solutions. Engaging your research expertise, business intelligence and analytical thinking, you'll successfully manage multiple projects, provide insights through meaningful strategic work, and build client relationships. There's also a talented team to mentor as you extend your own leadership skills.
Does this sound like you……?
- You’ve conducted qual research, and you have the curiosity and determination to dig in to understand an occurrence or observation and draw out rich insights.
- You have the passion to experiment outside of your comfort zone, especially when it makes your team stronger and helps you all learn.
- You thrive in collaboration with others and can also self-motivate and self-manage when the job calls for it.
- You understand that managing sometimes means taking on a range of different tasks to help the group succeed.
- You’re an analytical, strategic thinker and you want to keep stretching and developing those parts of your brain.
- You know what it takes to create a delightful client experience
If these points resonate with you and you want to work in a fun, entrepreneurial environment that is full of character, highly supportive and agile whilst being noticed and well rewarded -for your collaboration and commitment then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies