Salary: £35 – 45,000 + Bens
Job type: Permanent
Are you a mid-level, mixed method researcher with an interest in the finance sector?
Our client is a market leading consultancy, research and publishing business. They work with some of the largest, most influential and important asset management and insurance companies in the world. They have an expanding set of loyal clients who rely and trust the insights they produce to make important strategic decisions about their businesses.
Their company culture is about delivering exceptional products that delight and inspire their clients. They don’t adhere to dated corporate practices of tiered management structures and inflexible working hours. Each employee has a “voice” in the company and plays an integral part of the direction of the business.
The successful candidate will have experience of both quant and qual research methodologies however may specialise in either area. You will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of all research projects and producing these projects for your clients. The role will involve management of all stages within the research process. This role has plenty of variety and requires the ability to multi-task:
- Receiving and responding to a brief from a client with a detailed, fully costed proposal
- Managing workload within the research team, assigning tasks to relevant individuals
- Shaping questionnaires and discussion guides, as required, to ensure the brief is fully met
- Engaging in all project management duties, ensuring client’s expectations are met fully at all stages
- Interpreting the analysis, identifying trends or patterns and preparing presentation deck and/or report for the client
- Delivering presentations, with support
- Attending meetings with Managing Director and/or Research Director
- Maintaining good relationships with all clients
- Supporting Research Director in all day to day tasks including recruiting additional researchers, as and when required.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Investigating market activity
- Analysing published data and statistics
- Evaluating past performance of a product, service or brand
- Assessing future trends
- Co-ordinating research projects
A great chance to become an expert in this forward looking and highly flexible company. For more information apply for the role or contact me direct – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies