Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + bens
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking to add another senior quant researcher to their growing team, the salary suggests AD level, however if you are more senior but would accept the salary on offer then we would be keen to hear from you. What we love about this client is they are more focussed on personality and the person having the right skillset than necessarily having direct experience in a particular sector or area of research.
Being a small company everyone is expected to be hands on, willing and able to get involved in all aspects of a project. This role will therefore suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up, get involved and can be trusted to make things happen.
There are three main requirements to this role:
- Strong traditional quant skills
- Client facing
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical techniques (ie Conjoint, Factor, Cluster, Segmentation). You won’t be expected to run these yourself but rather know when and why to use them as well as being able to interpret results from them.
This is a fantastic, independent research and insights agency who have a deep knowledge and understanding of the industry they specialise in. They provide bespoke research solutions and insights to the leading global players in market.
Their work includes areas such as:
- Product Development – Helping clients to refine their vision via concept testing, right through to helping them put ideas into action
- Marketing Communications – Asses market potential, develop and test messages and gain better insight into target audiences
- Price Modelling – Help to deliver the right product, at the right price to the right people
This is a genuine remote working opportunity although they would of course be happy for you to be office based if you prefer (when the office re-opens!). They are based in the South East of England and there will be occasional times that you will be required to go to the office (around once a month) for meetings and training so this is likely to suit those based in the South or South East of England.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a flexible company that has a great culture; it’s full of lovely people and is led by a fantastic owner who is as caring as he is inspirational. A genuinely great place to work!
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies