Location: Central London
Salary: £42,000 – 48,000 + bens
Job type: Permanent
Our clients business is growing at pace, they seek to add another great AD to the team. They are currently working with a real range of UK and global companies in a wide variety of sectors and industries on ad hoc research, tracking studies and large international projects. They are specialists dedicated to providing the right solutions that meet the needs of each individual client.
Associate Directors are essential to the success of this team. You will play an integral role in the business, Leading your team and projects by example as well as working in close partnership with clients who will look to you to offer advice and find the right solution that delivers excellent results for them. A role that offers you true variety, will challenge you and give you the opportunity to develop and grow quickly.
What the role offers you:
- Responsibility for overall quality of projects, overseeing all aspects of the project lifecycle, from initial set-up and design through to final deliverables
- Offer exceptional questionnaire design based on a client’s brief or outline, challenging where necessary to ensure objectives are met
- Be responsible for overseeing outputs, setting narrative outlines and workshopping new ideas to present data with impact and construct clear, coherent narratives
- Lead client debriefs and project evaluations
- Lead on strategic or complex project management, be responsible for higher value work
- Responsibility for account management, creating, building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Lead client set-up meetings, advising on appropriate data collection methodologies to best meet objectives while pursuing best practices
- Challenge briefs, applying lateral thinking and a fresh perspective to deliver compelling proposals, leading on all aspects of the proposal/pitch process
- Actively develop opportunities with existing clients, anticipating their business needs
- Responsibility to Provide direction and support to junior team members, performing a mentoring and coaching role within the team.
- Set clear, motivational and measurable development objectives for team members and regularly review performance against these
- Actively promote a learning culture
- Be an advocate for the team and company strategy, business objectives and plans
The key skills you need to bring with you:
- Quantitative research experience
- Passionate about building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor message and tone to suit the individual audience.
- Exceptional questionnaire design expertise
- Experience of summarising research findings
- Excellent hands-on project management skills
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to coach and motivate others and to work with a variety of people in a team setting
- Be a positive thinker with a can-do, solutions-focused attitude.
If you think you will thrive in an entrepreneurial team full of talented, dynamic and energised people. Somewhere that offers extensive learning and development opportunities in a wide variety of areas at all levels of the business then this is a great opportunity to hone your expertise in a rock solid business.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies