Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent
Well respected premium news provider is looking for a new team member to work in their commercial insights team.
This is a newly created role within the Insight and Analytics division. The Senior Commercial Research Analyst will support the Commercial Insights team to deliver great audience understanding to a variety of internal and external clients, in support of commercial trading and editorially integrated partnerships.
The Senior Commercial Research Analyst will be involved in organising and delivering projects using a variety of data sources, whilst utilising both qual and quant methodologies.
They will be involved in projects from beginning to end, from supporting at the proposal stage to analysis and presenting the debrief at the latter project stages. They will be expected to take a lead in ensuring the high quality of customer reports and to deliver excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for data and storytelling, and be enthusiastic about media measurement and campaign evaluation, including, segmentation, audience profiling, web analytics, purchase journey research, social listening and extensive qualitative projects.
● Analyse and integrate data and information from disparate sources (internally and externally), translating research findings into robust, clear, actionable insights and strategic commercial recommendations.
● Design questionnaires for a range of research projects across the advertising department.
● Write reports and/or craft decks of results, including recommendations for commercial partner activity, and quality check those written by others.
● Work as part of a team that will be carrying out large projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
● Maintain key internal records to increase accessibility of Commercial Insights and SEO research.
● Act as a point of quality control for anything delivered internally or externally.
● Assist Head of Commercial Insights and SEO in developing ‘data storytelling’ to make insights and search data more accessible and relevant to all advertising pitches.
● Follow industry news and innovations and update the team on key changes.
● A solid background, with 2+ years experience within an audience or consumer focused organisation, ideally focused on commercial research
● Experience varied big data sources and its tools.
● A comprehensive understanding of effectiveness research and post-campaign analysis
● Understands the basic tools of continuous improvement, work process redesign, or reengineering
● Strong analytical reasoning, interpreting and evaluating complex information, while identifying patterns and commercial value points
● Strong knowledge of competitor analysis practices
● Excellent attention to detail in reporting and presentations, with ability to succinctly communicate findings
● Project management. High level of organisational and communication skills is key.
● Exposure to client and stakeholder management and credibility and confident communication skills
We are looking for original thinkers and innovative individuals who can keep our client at the forefront of their industry. We want to foster the diversity of thought through our people, create inclusive working environments that allow everyone to be their authentic selves at work while creating a sense of belonging to ensure we have the highest performing teams.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies