Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 per annum + benefits
Job type: Contract
Joining an established and well regarded Research and Evaluation team within an arms-length government body this is a great opportunity to hone your survey research and evaluation skills in a varied role. Reporting into the Head of Evaluation, this role is primarily concerned with the evaluation of B2B, Business Events and Digital, as well as specific market level evaluations.
The Evaluation Team sits in the Strategy and Communications department, and provide action-based insights generated from evaluation that will inform operational, management and strategic decisions for all areas of the organisation, including reporting to government.
The role is responsible for the management of a range of evaluations across marketing and commercial activities for specific markets and activities. This responsibility entails implementing and improving performance measurement / evaluation processes and methodologies, and to ensure accurate reporting to the management of the organisation and other internal stakeholders, as well as government, so that performance can be improved over time. The Evaluation Manager is responsible for managing an Evaluation Specialist and Evaluation Executive who assist in the delivery of the programme, as well as other ad hoc requests.
- Assessment, implementation and improvement of evaluation frameworks and models.
- Management of third parties (consultancy and associated research agencies), including the tendering, legal and budgeting.
- Ensure buy in for proposed methodology from key stakeholders.
- Ensure the delivery of the annual evaluations, including fieldwork, the collection of key metrics and the identifying and collecting proxy data from various sources.
- Overseeing sample collection, scripting, fielding and analysis of survey data.
- Responsible for calculating a robust Return on Investment including diagnostic information to aid in performance analysis.
- Managing the collection of campaign information from analytics.
- Generate learnings and insights from the evaluations to aid in the identification of KPIs for the organisation.
- Selecting evaluation approach and methodology; designing and scripting evaluation surveys; managing the process of approval from stakeholders
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies