Salary: Up to £32,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Digital Advertising organisation seeks a Measurement Insights Analyst to work as part of a collaborative and hands-on research and measurement team working across a range of projects.
Our client is a small team but very influential and far reaching within the UK digital advertising market. The role of the Research & Measurement team is to provide world class data, analysis and insight to help support a healthy and sustainable UK digital advertising industry.
As the Measurement & Insight Analyst you will be critical in ensuring we provide clear insights into current and future trends within digital advertising. Your role will involve supporting key measurement projects and reporting these to varied partners. In this role you will support the Senior Research Manager in delivering the broader projects. We are looking for someone who cares about the digital advertising industry and how measurement can play a key role in this. We are interested in candidates with experience in advertising or media measurement and research – this could be within an advertising agency, media owner, or research agency.
- Supporting in the delivery of key UK measurement and survey based projects
- Managing ad-hoc measurement projects within the team portfolio – for example looking at new and emerging trends in digital advertising
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the Research and Measurement portfolio
- Communicating key insights within digital advertising measurement
- Analysing and reporting on industry measurement systems
Skills, knowledge and characteristics
- Experience of advertising and/or media measurement and analysis or related experience with the analysis of consumer data sets
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of building and managing stakeholder relationships
- Well-organised, able to manage and prioritise work
- Capable of working proactively and independently
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies