Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Leading Entertainment Company with an extensive Insights team are looking to bring a new skill set to their already enviable team of researchers and analysts. Sitting in the Customer Strategy Team this recruit will bring broad ranging, big picture strategic thinking to focus on revealing long term strategic opportunities for the business. It is likely you will come from a consultancy background, ideally from management consultancy, where you have been exposed to broad ranging data around customer behaviours, attitudes and needs and where you have had the chance to develop first in class actionable insights and strategic plans to improve marketing performance. With a considerable team around you providing research, analytics, insights and econometrics you will be able to provide stakeholders extensive and creative consultancy across market and prospect headroom through to customer retention.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the Consumer Strategy’s Strategic insight team, you’ll help drive decision making using the power of data and insights:
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
- Formulate & implement analytical solutions to business challenges and transform to clear, concise findings suitable for an Exec audience
- Gain an understanding of the commercial opportunities that exist to improve the way we make decisions with better insights
- Work with a cross section of insight analysts to produce high quality, actionable insights – using your own efforts as an individual contributor and matrix resources such as research, reporting & econometrics
Provide expert guidance in how to strategically structure the analytical approaches to best address complex commercial questions
Skills Required for the Role
- Demonstrable experience of working on projects/programmes in either a consulting or large blue chip, complex organisation (both IT and business focused projects/programmes would be advantageous)
- Experience in leading in the development of strategy, proposition and commercials
- To be able to process complex issues, problem solve and communicate with clarity
- Be a great collaborator and be able to lead projects across multiple teams
- Familiarity with data and analytic tools (e.g. Excel and Tableau) helpful
- Strong team player and keen to work across departments and levels
- Ability to be able to flex between being hands on and in the detail to managing output from a virtual team
- Can-do attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Head of & Director level.
- Evidence of engaging with & influencing senior stakeholders with credibility.
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware stakeholders.
- Hands on experience or detailed understanding on how to use data mining tools or languages (e.g. SAS, SQL) to best answer business questions
- High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies