Salary: £35,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
UK’s most quoted market research firm owned by a large independent news agency seeks a panel manager for their growing team. They specialise in online research (CAWI) and operate both in the UK and Internationally. This role can be fully home-based, Bristol-based or London-based, depending on the successful applicant’s preference.
Specific tasks / abilities include:
- Manage the online presence of the company, overseeing the research community on a daily basis.
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage recruitment activities including refer a friend scheme
- Manage the panel members as a community and increase engagement
- Manage staff member who sends email and phone responses to panel members
- Set and monitor SLA for responses on above
- Manage relationship with outsourced IT company
- Review monthly spend on outsourced panel and identify investment requirements in panel
- Place investments in panel member recruitment in line with agreed budget and sales and out-going requirements.
- Manage payments to and cost of panel payments
- Report monthly on panel size. health and activity levels
- Review and set terms and conditions for panel members to be in line with industry standards.
The successful applicant is likely to have two or more years' Panel Management experience in a market research or customer relationship environment.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies