Location: Central London
Salary: £35-40,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
This renowned media distribution agency delivers pioneering shows to a global audience, supporting over 1,000 broadcasters and media platforms in more than 200 territories around the world. They have a catalogue spanning more than 15,000 hours of content across all genres, including Britain’s top-selling drama series. They take pride in delivering high-quality content and extensive market expertise.
They seek a Senior Digital Insight Analyst to support their VOD and O&O businesses, drawing key insights by analysing and comparing data streams for each service to inform editorial, marketing and commercial decisions. This role will work across a broad range of business streams, giving an opportunity to work with a range of data sources and business models.
You will be familiar with aggregating large data sets from multiple sources using Power BI and Excel as well as working with dashboards. You will use these skills to:
- Drawing trends and insights from the data received from platforms to inform editorial decisions moving forwards
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns on content performance to inform future marketing strategy
- Updating of existing dashboards and creation of new dashboards
- Support the team in responses to ad-hoc requests from the A3MI sales teams, programme acquisitions team and divisional management
- Keep the wider team regularly updated on performance on a platform basis and market basis using the range of metrics, dashboards and Key Performance Indicators
A friendly and supportive team awaits, based in central London and with a 2 hybrid work model of 2 days in the office and 3 at home.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies