Salary: £36 - 40,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
This innovative and growing market research consultancy inspires their clients to make smarter and faster decisions to reshape winning brands, improve profitability, establish new market opportunities and launch new products. They now seek a Research Manager to join their growing team.
Based in Tunbridge Wells, this established research consultancy has a strong track record of supporting clients in the education sector. Their projects range from branding to usage and attitude studies to helping client new products. They ideally work 2 or 3 days on the office per week, with the rest at home but they can be more flexible for the right person.
You will support senior colleagues:
- To design high quality research materials including questionnaires and discussion guides for IDIs and focus groups.
- To run in-person and online focus groups
- To manage and produce excellent analysis of quantitative and qualitative research and deliver written and graphical reports that understand the client’s needs and provide thoughtful, actionable findings
- To manage small projects and interactions highly effectively to ensure satisfied clients and colleagues
- To support the development of Research Executives and Graduate Research Executives
You will already have some quantitative and qualitative research experience from a commercial setting, either another research agency or a clientside organisation. Questionnaire design experience is essential. You will need to have a good level of numeracy, critical thinking and excellent time management skills. Career development is a priority here so a desire to broaden your methodological skill set and progress within the team is essential.
Please get in touch for the full details.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies