Salary: £35 to £55,000 + Bens
Job type: Permanent
Would you like to take your research & Insights skills to the next level?
Does the idea of consulting rather than feeding back to clients excite you?
Do you want to be working with head of departments and CEO’s?
Our client is an evidence based strategy consultancy where insight is central to every project. They seek to add another high calibre person to the team. The ideal person will have a quant led mixed method background or a quantie who is happy to get involved with qual as well.
What we love about this opportunity:
- The client is very open to where you have worked
- A chance to make the role your own.
- All you need is some solid quant experience….
- You can design a questionnaire
- You can work through the project end to end
- You enjoy digging into the data to find the story rather than just feeding back the data to the client.
- A chance to work on strategic projects that make an impact with clients!
- A consultancy who service a broad range of blue-chip B2B and B2C companies
- Deliver sophisticated and impactful insight
- Help clients to develop new propositions, evaluating, segmenting and mapping out markets and the competitive landscape
- Help clients push their brand and position to new heights.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within their client’s organisations, generally head of insight and head of brand.
They flourish by basing their approach on classic research principles and applying astute brands marketing nous and up to the minute thinking on data and behaviour. They seek a smart cookie, someone with drive and ambition, someone who wants to develop and make their mark.
This is a small team of focused and balanced individuals who make their passion for the work enable a grown up work environment. The quality of the output means you can work smart; it’s not about quantity of hours it’s about clarity of thought at this well connected strategy consultancy.
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies