Location: Central London
Salary: £45 – 55,000 + Bens
Job type: Permanent
If you are a quallie who wants to work with great people, produce high quality work for a range of well-known clients in a grown up environment then this award winning consultancy is the one to talk us about!
Their success and long term client relationships are built upon an ethos of recruiting high quality people who stay involved throughout projects. Their work broadly covers brand, communication, NPD, customer needs and relationships as well as other areas both in the UK and internationally, with predominant sector coverage across tech, media, sport, finance, services as well as public sector.
They are an award winning agency who is known for creativity and the strength and depth of their thinking. They have a collaborative, supportive and flexible working environment and they are relatively flat structured.
All the team here are highly active across broader industry debates and developments and there will be plenty of scope for you to deepen your knowledge and progress based on your strengths and ambitions, whether this be in method innovation, thought leadership, new business, client development, international growth or elsewhere.
This is an opportunity for a bright and ambitious qualitative researcher to contribute to and further develop the qualitative offer in a company where you can learn fast, be challenged and develop your career within a high quality and secure environment.
- A passion for qualitative research
- A hands-on working style, creating positive client relationships and running projects
- A solid understanding of sophisticated (and the latest) qualitative method/ techniques
- Ability to apply qualitative research methods, including creative approaches and ideas
- Equally comfortable in classic and online research methods
- Experienced in running focus groups (including viewed), depths and other methodologies (e.g. workshops etc.)
- Experienced and confident in managing/leading projects from brief to design, fieldwork and analysis and reporting/presentations (with guidance and support from others)
- Strong analysis and interpretative skills – confident to bring new perspective/point of view to the table
- Ability to bring research to life in an exciting, unconventional and succinct way
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with/writing proposals and pitching. This will include coming up with imaginative design ideas, usually in a brainstorming forum.
The role will include:
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with/writing proposals and pitching. This will include coming up with imaginative design ideas, usually in a brainstorming forum
- Managing ad-hoc research projects – including development of project spec, client liaison, design of research materials, communication with team members, scheduling and leading on analysis and reporting
- Assisting on other research projects – supporting project lead by doing share of fieldwork/ moderation, contributing to analysis, story development and debrief
- Presenting to clients – both pitching and project debriefs
- Role to involve working across all sectors and types of research – including international
- Opportunity to be involved in the many initiatives that are ongoing – from creating new research approaches and thinking, developing and giving conference papers, developing more creative outputs, helping out with our mental wellbeing initiative.
If you like the sound of this role and you feel you are:
- A Team player, but confident and self-starting
- Ambitious and committed
- Hardworking and flexible
- A creative thinker – always pushing to think of new and interesting ways to solve clients’ problems
- Enthusiastic and down to earth
- Energetic, dynamic, ambitious
- A positive, happy presence in the office (or on Teams!)
Then we would love to hear from you!
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies