Salary: £35,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Our client seeks a results-oriented team player to support the ongoing management of their best-in-class Panel Communities. This is an operational role where you collaborate with Researchers and Business Development Teams in the UK in the set up and overall management of Panel Communities for high profile brands. You will be based in Southampton or Remote and be part of a global panel management team of professionals. You will work closely with Maru colleagues in the UK, North America and in some instances, South America. The role reports to the Senior Vice President, Panels and Communities based in North America.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain a book of client Insight Communities including panel setups, recruitment and replenishment initiatives (with support from the Recruit Manager), overall community engagement, incentive administration, and community-panel health reporting..
- Troubleshoots product concerns with the Tech Support, Tech and Development Teams with the support of other members of the Panel Back of the House team.
- Identifies process improvement and automation opportunities. Contributes to the expansion and maintenance of the global community panel standard operating procedures and best practice documentation in Confluence.
- Prepare panel health reports
- Facilitate engagement activities such as scripting, testing and monitoring engagement surveys
- Supports ongoing training and upskilling of team members and mentors junior Panel Management staff.
The successful applicant is likely to have two or more years' Panel Management experience in a market research environment
Apply for this vacancy Find more vacancies